In order to design a network, the first step is to collect network requirements. The network requirements are gathered from users and business requirements. The users form one of the important aspects of a successful network design. Your project is to design a network for a sports complex.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Develop a questionnaire to gather requirements from users, sports complex management, and staff. What kinds of questions would you ask to better understand their environment and each group of users?
Hint [Questions must also be aimed at identifying what applications, the users intend to use.]
Categories applications identified by users and devise an assessment plan of the applications for network performance.
Design a network as shown below in Figure 1, and perform a performance test for each set of applications as shown in following Table 1 to validate them. For the network design in Figure 1, Application Sets 1, 2, 3 and 4 in table 1, are located in LAN A, B, C and D respectively. Figure 1: Network Design for Performance Analysis.
Section to be included in the report
1. Questionnaire is prepared : Are questions prepared for: 1. Users 2. Management 3. Other Staff.
2.Purpose of each question: Are the question adequate to collect requirements to design a network i.e., an explanation of each question that shows what information is intended to be gained?
3. Validation and verification plan: Is there a plan to verify the gathered requirements from various stakeholders?
4. Network design along with applications and their protocols is explained: A network design is laid out and all application sets are defined with applications.
5. Demonstration: To demonstrate the network design using a simulator of your choice and all application sets and to present observations to achieve the application performance factors.
6. Formatting and Reference style: Follow IEEE reference style, and formatting