A human resources manager stores a spreadsheet with sensitive personal information on her local workstation. The spreadsheet is the only file with sensitive data, and the name of the spreadsheet does not change.
As a security specialist, you must choose the best form of encryption to protect the spreadsheet. Your choices are:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- BitLocker To Go
- File encryption via Encrypting File System (EFS)
- Folder encryption via EFS
Answer the following question(s):
- Which form of encryption would ensure the spreadsheet is always stored on the disk in encrypted format? More than one form may be correct.
- Sources: 2 References to Support your answer
- Citation Style: APA format
- Length: 2 – 3 para graphs