SUMMATIVE ESSAY: What Should It Look Like?
- Introduction : Include your plan for discussion along with a thesis statement that you will argue/support (3)
- Argument: Discuss topic, providing scholarly interpretation of topic.
- You can make pro/con arguments (2)
- Provide documented (citations& Works Cited) support for arguments (5)
- Include your own perspective to the scholarly interpretations (3)
- Conclude: Should be more than just a recap of your salient points.
- What were/are the implications of topic? (3)
- 3 pages (5)
- Writing mechanics (spelling, punctuation, verb tenses, capitalization, etc.) (5)
- Double-spaced (2)
Text book: 2nd amendment
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now