Assignment 2: Diverse Workforce.
- Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Course Info section.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center. Assignment 2: Diverse WorkforceDue Week 6 and worth 125 pointsImagine that you work for a company with an age diverse workforce. You have baby boomers working with millenials. Their backgrounds are different, and how they view work is different. This is causing some friction within the workforce. Before the tension escalates, you need to have a meeting to discuss the issue. Prepare a five to seven (5-7) slide PowerPoint presentation for your staff meeting that addresses this issue and proposes a solution.Create a five to seven (5-7) slide PowerPoint presentation in which you:
- Propose a solution that will relieve friction in your company’s age diverse workforce.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide and at least one (1) relevant graphic (photograph, graph, clip art, etc.). Ensure that the presentation is visually appealing and readable from up to 18 feet away. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Explain effective approaches to the broad spectrum of employee relations, including career development, fostering ethical behavior, discipline, labor relations, and dismissals.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in human resource management.
- Write clearly and concisely about human resource management using proper writing mechanics.