For this project, you will analyze the case study ITC LTD: Toward a Triple Bottom Line Performance. You will look at various aspects of both the daily operations of the company as well as management strategies to determine the impact they have on the social responsibility of the company. You will examine the impact this has on the internal and external stakeholders of the company, as social responsibility impacts them the most. Then, you will devise a revised strategy plan that addresses any gaps and risks you have identified in regard to social responsibility.
Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Introduction: In this part of the project, you will introduce the company present in the case study, describing the important attributes of the company that should be considered when analyzing its consideration of social responsibility. Describe the organization in the case study. In other words, how is the organization described in the case study? What are its key attributes? What are its strengths and weaknesses?
- Analysis of Social Responsibility: In this part of the project, you will begin your analysis of the case study, examining how the strategy plan of the organization in the case study considers social responsibility.
- Analyze the organization’s strategy plan for compliance with the current acceptable standards or norms relative to social responsibility today.
- Analyze the organization’s strategy plan for any gaps in social responsibility that might be potential risks to internal and external stakeholders.
- Predict the potential positive and negative impacts to internal and external stakeholders regarding social responsibility that would result from the strategy plan. In other words, what might happen to the employees and/or people involved in the company regarding social responsibility from this strategy plan? You could consider both the present and future impacts.
- Critique the evolution of strategy planning related to social responsibility within the organization. In other words, what may have influenced the evolution of strategy planning related to social responsibility unique to this organization?
- Explain how this organization is or is not consistent with regard to social responsibility when compared within its own industry and when compared to outside industries. Be sure to justify your response.
- Ethical Decision – Making: In this part of the project, you will continue your analysis of the case study, examining how the strategy plan of the organization considers ethics in decision – making processes.
- Analyze the organization’s strategy plan for decision – making processes that it employs. In other words, based on the strategy plan, how does the organization make decisions?
- Explain how aspects of ethics were considered in the decision – making processes of the organization. In other words, what were the ethical considerations related to social responsibility in the decisions made by the organization? You could consider the connection between ethics and organizational decision making and how ethics influence those decisions.
- Analyze the organization’s strategy plan for any gaps in the decision – making process that could be considered potential risks to internal and external stakeholders.
- Critique the Organization: In this part of the project, you will continue your case study analysis, critiquing the organization regarding how it considers social responsibility and how its processes have been influenced internally and externally.
- Utilizing the information in the case study and your previous analysis, determine the appropriate components for a strategic CSR plan for the organization.
- Compare the components chosen pertaining to the organization with other organizations with similar or different strategic components.
- Explain how the organization’s internal and external influences have impacted the strategy plan’s compliance with industry standards and common practice in regard to social responsibility.
- Determine potential risks in the current strategy plan and compare them with other relevant organizations (in particular, the same industry) to determine if these risks are common or unique to the organization.
- Revised Strategy Plan: In this part of the project, you will imagine you have assumed a leadership role within the organization. You will utilize the case study and your previous analysis to develop a new strategy plan for the organization addressing its social responsibility.
- Develop a revised strategy plan for the organization, addressing any potential risks or gaps regarding social responsibility previously identified in your case study analysis.
- Explain the process regarding how the revised strategy plan was developed. Be sure to describe why certain components were selected and how they are important to the organization as related to social responsibility.
- c) Discuss how you considered the influence of internal and external forces when developing your revised strategy plan. In other words, how did you account for the internal and external influences that affected the first strategy plan in the development of your revised strategy plan?
- d)Explain how issues of ethics were considered when developing the revised strategy plan. If issues of ethics did not need to be considered or revised, explain why.