Read Leaked Movie Trailer and a Confidentiality Agreement and complete the questions at the end of the case study.
Link of the above article: https://www.scu.edu/ethics/focus-areas/business-ethics/resources/leaked-movie-trailer/
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Questions of Case Study:
- Do you think it would be wrong for Luke to share information about coming releases with friends and family? Why or why not?
- What are acceptable and unacceptable requirements of a confidentiality agreement with an employee?
- Was it wrong for Luke’s unknown fellow employee to release the trailer, even if it resulted in increased publicity for the movie?
- What precedent is this situation setting by not investigating the leak?
- What is the harm in a leaked trailer?
No references are required. 2 pages minimum