Create two input files.
• File1 has one line with the value of 5.
• File2 has one line with the value of 100.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
create a new script called week3prog3[name].scr.
• Read the values from the two files above (file1 and file2).
• Divide the value from file2 by the value in file1.
• Output the result of this calculation to a new file called file3.
Note. Remember to include #!/bin/bash as the first line of your script.