Create a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)—Essay. Based on the course readings and your research, write an essay that addresses the following key elements:
- Project scope
- In your own words, with cited support from scholarly resources, clearly and concisely define the construct of a project Scope Statement.
- Explain the use of a common technique to develop a project scope.
- Describe the practice for achieving project scope consensus.
- Project work breakdown structure (WBS)
- In your own words, with cited support from scholarly resources, clearly and concisely define the construct of a project work breakdown structure (WBS).
- Based on the project elements presented in Problem 11-2 (Kerzner, 2017, p. 404), use a software application of your choosing to create a WBS (down through level 3). Include your WBS as an appendix to your essay.
- Describe how your WBS can be used to plan this project scenario.
Properly organize your writing by including the following:
- Cover page
- Body of your work in response to the assignment’s key elements, with headings and subheadings
- List of references
- Appendix (WBS).
The introduction through conclusion sections of your essay should be approximately 4 in length. Support your assignment with a minimum of three scholarly references.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now