Developmental psychopathology case study essay
Read the Case Study for “Johnny” and review/score the DSM-5 Parent/Guardian-Rated Level 1 Cross-Cutting Symptom Measure—Child Age 6–17 form completed by the mother (attached). Consider the following when reviewing the form:
- What information do you gather from the data in this instrument?
- What will you do next—based on the information from the Level 1 Measure?
Utilize the DSM-5 Parent/Guardian-Rated Level 1 Cross-Cutting Symptom Measure—Child Age 6–17 measure to differentiate between issues associated with typical childhood behaviors and clinically-significant psychiatric phenomena (psychopathology). Consider the following when differentiating between the issues:
- Based on your findings, would you assess that “Johnny” needs a formal referral to a pediatric psychiatrist/psychologist/counselor?
Assign the appropriate DSM diagnoses for “Johnny” in descending order, from the dominant, to the least dominant. Consider the following when assigning the DSM diagnosis:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- What diagnostic impression do you reach based on the information gathered about Johnny? What is your rationale for ruling-out other diagnoses?
Write a 500-750-word paper about Johnny and your findings. Include the following in your paper:
- The appropriate DSM diagnoses for “Johnny” in descending order, from the dominant, to the least dominant and rationale.
- An explanation regarding why other diagnoses were excluded and rationale.
- A discussion regarding if you would assess that “Johnny” needs a formal referral to a pediatric psychiatrist/psychologist/counselor and rationale for your choice.
- At least five scholarly references in addition to the textbook in your paper to substantiate your findings.
"If this is not the paper you were searching for, you can order your 100% plagiarism free, professional written paper now!"
"Do you have an upcoming essay or assignment due?
Get any topic done in as little as 6 hoursIf yes Order Similar Paper
All of our assignments are originally produced, unique, and free of plagiarism.