Discuss the effectiveness of the approach used by a professional to deal with problems or issues involving ethical practice in a case study.
Summarize the facts in a case study and use the 3 components of an ethical decision-making model to analyze an ethical problem or issue and the factors that contributed to it.
- The ethical decision making-model: moral awareness, moral judgement, and ethical behavior needs to be included in this paper
- apply more than 2 of the ethical principles: autonomy, and nonmaleficence.
- Length: At least 1 page typed, double-spaced pages, not including the title page and reference page.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
- APA Template: Use the APA Style Paper Template as the paper format and the APA Style Paper Tutorial for guidance. See the Resources for these documents.
- Written communication: Write clearly and logically, with correct use of spelling, grammar, punctuation, and mechanics.
- References: Integrate information from outside sources to include at least two references (the case study and an academic peer-reviewed journal article) and three in-text citations within the paper.
- APA format: Follow current APA guidelines for in-text citation of outside sources in the body of your paper and also on the reference page.
The post Discuss the effectiveness of the approach used by a professional to deal with problems or issues involving ethical practice in a case study. appeared first on Infinite Essays.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code "Newclient"