Read the attached article and discuss what you learned. the questions in your paper. The paper should be a minimum of 1,200 words and formatted to standard; Times New Roman, double spaced, font 12. Be sure to put your name, date, and the assignment name. Pages should also be numbered. This assignment should be a word attachment.
- What did you learn from the article. Be specific and elaborate.
- Have blogs and social media enhanced the practice of public relations?
- Do blogs and social media inﬂuence traditional, mainstream news media? Is the reverse true?
- Since social media (including blogs) have made communications more instantaneous have they forced organizations to respond more quickly to criticism?
- Has the emergence of social media (including blogs) changed how organizations communicate?
- Do blogs and social media compliment or conﬂict with mainstream traditional news media?
- Is it ethical for employees to write and post on a web blog negative statements about the organizations they work for?
- Is it ethical for representatives of organizations to monitor information their employees have written on weblogs?
- Is it ethical for an organization to conduct research or measurement studies that focus on information their employees are writing on weblogs?
"If this is not the paper you were searching for, you can order your 100% plagiarism free, professional written paper now!"
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now