Assignment 2: “Creating an FAQ for a Website”
Strayer University Website to find an opportunity to write a FAQ that does not exist but would be useful to an intended audience. You will format the document as if it would be going on the Website, but you will write the document in Microsoft Word or equivalent word processing software.
Write a one to two (1-2) page FAQ sheet for the intended audience and purpose. On a separate page within the same document, write a paragraph that identifies the intended audience and purpose of the FAQ sheet you have created. (Submit one document in total with both components included.) Your assignment cannot be graded without this analysis. In your document, you should:
- Match the intended audience and purpose for situation and tone.
- Format FAQ Web page(s) accurately and according to the details in the textbook.
- Ensure that content is measured, concise, and applicable.
- Craft a document that is easy to read.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
"If this is not the paper you were searching for, you can order your 100% plagiarism free, professional written paper now!"