1. Conduct independent research on threats to and protection of coral reefs. These resources are in addition to your textbook. Key terms likely to produce useful results include ocean acidification, coral bleaching, and ocean temperature. Good places to start your research include Google Scholar, and governmental websites, such as the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration | U.S. Department of Commerce. Note: Wikipedia and personal blogs do not qualify as quality resources.
In this posting, share one of the resources you identified that you plan to reference in your paper:
- Explain to your classmates why you selected this particular resource. Be sure to include the full citation for this resource.
- Describe three major points you learned from this resource that you did not know before about threats to and the protection of coral reefs.
- Explain how you will incorporate this information into your paper, Coral Reefs, due in Week 8. Note: The paper requires three academic resources, but you only need to share one of your resources for this discussion.
2. Carbon dioxide is held responsible for much of global warming.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
For this discussion, conduct independent research on technological innovations that have been proven to reduce carbon dioxide emissions. Good places to start your research include:
· Governmental websites such as the United States Environmental Protection Agency | US EPA or the US Department of Transportation.
· Note: Wikipedia and personal blogs do not qualify as quality resources.
In this posting, complete the following:
· Describe one technological innovation that has been proven to reduce carbon dioxide emissions.
· Explain to your classmates why you selected this particular technological innovation as opposed to others.
Identify the two most useful resources you consulted about your selected technological innovation.