Assignment 2: Final Report
Due Week 9, worth 175 points
This assignment is aligned to this course outcome:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Apply macroeconomic concepts to current and personal economic events and decisions.
In addition to writing about macroeconomic concepts, it’s equally important to be able to convey your understanding of these concepts by communicating them to others. In the workplace you might do this by writing briefs (like you did for Assignment 1), creating presentations, or writing reports for your manager or team. An example final report and optional template are provided below.
For this Final Report assignment, you can build off your previous economic brief and selected industry from Assignment 1, or you can select another industry such as Finance and Insurance, Health Care, or Manufacturing, and examine one of the macroeconomic indicators or policies below:
- GDP growth
- Unemployment rates
- Inflation rates
- Interest rates
- Imports and exports
- Government fiscal policy and issues related to taxation, government spending, and budget deficits
- FED (central bank) monetary policy and issues related to the FED’s mission to stabilize the economy
Example Final Report, Assignment 2 Template, Strayer Writing Standards
- Review an example final report.
- Use the optional template to help you get started.
- Review the Strayer Writing Standards. (See Instructions below.)
Use Microsoft Word to prepare a Final Report that is a minimum of two to three (2-3) pages long in which you:
1. Introduce your selected industry with a brief one-paragraph introduction. Refer to the NAICS (North American Industry Classification System) to review the details about your industry.
2. Assess your selected industry’s size and/or growth rate in the economy.