DNA is the evidence everyone wants to see in an investigation. It is extremely fragile and even has its limitations.
- Identify and explain items that should be collected from the victim and the suspected perpetrator of a sexual assault.
- What is CODIS?
- What samples are included in the CODIS database?
- What is PCR/STR analysis and how is it used?
- What is mtDNA?
- Where does mtDNA come from?
- How can it help the investigation?
This individual work should include the following:
- An in-depth submission that should be free of spelling and grammar errors.
- An essay 1-2 pages in length.
- You will be assessed on the rationale used in addressing the questions/issue posted, and how well you justify your argument regarding this issue.
- Your response must be thought-provoking, have well developed ideas and/or opinions, and should reference any supporting material from the text, lecture or other sources you have used to complete the assignment.
You may use your text or the internet as a reference, but remember to cite your sources according to APA guidelines.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code "Newclient"