Genuine Parts Company
Read the case on Genuine Auto Parts on pages 626-627 of the course text.
Address the following in your paper:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Evaluate the financial performance of the automotive segment of GPC from 2007 to 2011.
- Apply the concepts from service-dominant logic to developing a new store concept for 2020. Be sure to consider the role of triple-loop learning.
- How should e-tailing and m-tailing be part of the 2020 store of the future?
Review the case and address each question while showing work for all mathematical problems. Provide full analysis for all conclusions made. For any assumptions made, be sure to reference the case when providing justification for responses.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 750 – 1,250 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.