For this assignment your treatment plan should include the following:
Read the Case Study
- Summary of the professional’s conclusions related to the client including the reason for referral and highlights of the assessment. Definition of the problem discussed in terms of those that are immediate, underlying, and working or long-term. Recommendations for a plan of action, including goals that have been agreed upon with the client along with suggested times for follow-up
Your treatment plan goals need to be measurable and labeled as short-term or long-term. They should connect together to achieve an ultimate action. For example, you might work with a client whose final goal is to resume shared custody of his child. This is clearly a long-term initiative that will require steps for completion. Perhaps the client needs to find safer housing and maintain stable employment. These would be considered two short-term goals to help meet the long-term one. Each part of the overall goal should be broken down into smaller, more manageable pieces.
Each goal should consist of the following:
- A measurable action labeled as short-term or long-term
- Specific actions necessary to meet the goal
- Possible resources available to carry out the goal
- Projected dates to complete the action
- Additional parties that might be needed to help complete the goal
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code "Newclient"