Instructions: The questions are attached AS an image please write out the questions and answers.
These problems give you the opportunity to practice the skills you are reading about.
- Try working through these end of chapter problems: Chapter 1 problems 1-3B, 1-4B, 1-5B, and 1-8B Which are attached to this post
- These must be completed in Excel and submitted to the digital drop box by Sunday at 11:59 p.m. ET
- You will be graded based on effort. As long as you make a valid attempt, even if you arrive at the wrong answer, you will receive credit
- You are encouraged to pose questions on these problems in the discussion board
- Solutions will be released on Monday following the day they are due
- Use these problems to study for your graded tests
All assignments must be an individual effort. Any indication that you submit work that is not your own will result in a zero for the assignment.
The homework grading rubric is as follows (out of 10 points):
||Complete the assignment by due date
||The proper accounting format
||Attempting all of the assigned problems
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code "Newclient"