In this assessment, you will design and code a simple Java application that reads in three integer values and prints out both the sum and the product of these three values.
Your program output should look like the sample output provided in the “Add and Multiply Three Integers” course file resource. Full instructions for successfully completing this assessment are included in this resource. Use the submission template (WeekXSolutionSubmissionTemplate.docx).
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Your assessment will be scored on the following criteria:
- Design a program that meets Java arithmetic operators requirements.
- Code an application that exercises fundamental constructs.
- Test the application and document that testing.
- Explain the approach taken to develop the application and the major decisions made.
- Identify relevant fundamental constructs in a submitted program.