In most cases, the financial institution the purchaser is working with will complete documents like a mortgage. However, in some situations a law office might be involved in the preparation of the documents. Using the Internet, locate a mortgage form for your state. Then, complete the mortgage using the following information.
As you complete the mortgage information below, click this link to download a Promissory Note template that you can use as you complete the mortgage.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Mortgagor: You
- Mortgagee: First Star State Bank
- The information from your promissory note (the amount will be added next week after we complete the amortization schedule)
- Property is located in your county and state
- Legal description:
- The parcel of land lying and being in Lot Six (6), Block Ten (10) recorded at Certified Survey Map 9, Page 23, (your county), (your state).
- Parcel Identification Number, if needed: 0004-15976-02.
- In the event you need to know this, it is homestead property and a purchase money mortgage.
- Return the mortgage to First Star State Bank, 973 Main Street , (your city or town), (your state) (your zip code)
- There are no covenants of title.
- Use the assignment due date as the date for signing the mortgage, and remember you will be signing the mortgage.
- You can use Jane Havel as the Notary Public, if needed. Jane is located in (your county) and her commission expires on May 15, 20XX.
- If you need a name for the person drafting the document, use Attorney Mary Smith.