After your topic has been approved, the next step is to research current articles and publications (within one year) and write an outline. You will need to use at least six credible sources that provide objective, authoritative, and accurate descriptions of your selected macroeconomics topic. Two of your sources must be from academic journals.
Your sources can include the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Academic journals
- Financial and economic publications like the Wall Street Journal, the Economist, and industry-specific publications
- Newspapers such as the New York Times and the Washington Post
- Research databases like ProQuest
Use the Hunt Library to conduct your research. Do not use Investopedia or Wikipedia.
You may write a formal outline or present your information in paragraph form using current APA formatting. Regardless of the outline format, you must provide the following:
- Detail that aligns with your macroeconomics topic
- List of your sources
- Two of the sources must be from academic journals