“Mark Question and Answer Private and Urgent” Part 1: Environmental Scanning Strategy Paper on Amazon.com Corporation
Purpose of Assignment
The final strategic plan is due in Week 6, but it begins with Part 1 in Week 2.Students begin by working on an environmental scan which allows students to dig into the environments of the company selected.
My Selected Company is “Amazon.com”
Follow the instructions based on decision to complete the Strategic Plan Paper:
Strategic Plan, Part 1: Environmental Scanning Strategy on “Amazon.com Corp.”
You will perform an environmental scan for your target company.
Choose an organization according to the following:
- Current employer
- Most recent or former employer
- Place of business that you have patronized or have been familiar with over a long period of time.
- Avoid choosing an organization that is so large that historical data would be difficult to apply. Firms in the Russell 2000® index may fit well, whereas firms in the Dow 30 Industrial index probably do not.
- The organization can be a start-up that you or a significant other may create in the future. For a start-up, focus on an entrepreneurial idea that is of substantive interest, so this project leaves you with a product you may leverage in the future.
Write a 1,050-word minimum environmental analysis in which you include the following:
- The paper includes a determination of how to create value and sustain competitive advantage through Environmental Scanning Strategy on Amazon.com Corp.
- The paper includes an evaluation of the company’s external environment.
- The paper includes an assessment of the company’s general environment.
- The paper includes an evaluation of the organization’s industry operating environment.
- SWOT analysis
The paper cannot go over 1,400 words in length. (The paper is 1,050- to 1,400 words in length)
I’ve attached a paper as an example only.Please no Plagiarism! Just so you can see how the paper format should be. Please reach out to me if you have any questions.This is an urgent request I need completed by 12noon tomorrow 3/27/17 PST. I need to turn it in by 1:00 pm PST.
Thank you so much!
"If this is not the paper you were searching for, you can order your 100% plagiarism free, professional written paper now!"