Organize a Project
This assignment is intended to help you use leadership skills to gather project members from cross-functional departments and skill sets and lead them in the fulfillment and implementation of a mock project.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Discover the various responsibilities of a project manager by organizing a project. See Chapter 19, sections 19.9 and Cases.
Apply project management tools and a PM outline type of your choice to structure and plan the project by defining, planning, and controlling. The project will be a continuation of how to improve the process you chose in Weeks 1 and 2.
Create a 10- to 12-slide PowerPoint (supported by Excel and Word as needed) presentation, with detailed speaker notes, that includes the following:
- Project description
- Choose to Create ONE of the following: a.) Both Project Management Charts: Critical Path Chart and a Gantt Chart, OR b.) Just a Gantt chart showing each activity that needs to be completed before you move on to the next step or activity.
- Improved Process Flow Chart from Week 1
- Meeting cadence/rhythm and timing
- Metrics to measure the project’s success
- Financial and budgetary considerations
- Description of the project reporting structure
Cite references to support your assignment.