Assignment 1: Topic Outline and Objectives
For the first assignment, you will write a 3-4-page paper in which you will:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Summarize the subject that you would teach and the value of the subject for yourself and others.
- Create a topic outline for the subject of your course.
- Write at least one over-arching objective (terminal objective) for the entire course and 2-4 learning objectives (enabling objectives) for each topic.
- Describe your own personal theory of learning.
- Describe how you will use your own learning theory to teach your course.
- Include at least three (3) references (no more than 2-3 years old) from material outside the textbook.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The learning objectives covered in this assignment are:
- Analyze adult teaching and learning models.
- Develop a plan for adult learning in a specific role to achieve core competencies.
- Develop effective solutions that include effective motivational principles to specific learning problems in adult learning or training environments.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in methods of teaching in adult education.
- Write clearly and concisely about methods of teaching in adult education using proper writing mechanics.