Prepare the liabilities section of O’Brian’s balance sheet using the following information:
- Accounts payable $157,000
- Notes payable (due May 1, 2018) $20,000
- Bonds payable (due 2021) $900,000
- Unearned rent revenue $240,000
- Discount on bonds payable $41,000
- FICA taxes payable $7,800
- Interest payable $40,000
- Notes payable (due 2019) $80,000
- Income taxes payable $3,500
- Sales taxes payable $1,700
The Liabilities Section of O’Brian’s balance sheet must be 525 words.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Show work on the Week 3 Excel® spreadsheet.
Note: This assignment requires that you only submit an Excel® Workbook file. There are no written or APA guideline requirements.