Margins & Sales Volume
Different industries have varied benchmarks for margins. For example in restaurants alcohol margins are usually much higher than food margins. In other industries, margins are affected by seasonal demand.
Industry Research and Application
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Research your product/service’s industry with regard to mark-ups and contribution margins.
- Describe the industry
- Discuss the margins and markups on goods or services
- Discuss other economic factors that affect the mark-ups
- What marketing techniques can companies use to support the pricing schemes that support their margins?
Use research from quality graduate-level resources and at least two articles from Trident Library’s full-text databases like (Academic Search Complete, Business Source Complete and/or Proquest Central). Stay away from consultant sites on the internet.
Do not use any quotations. Since you are engaging in research, be sure to cite and reference the sources in APA format. The paper should be written in third person; this means words like “I”, “we”, and “you” are not appropriate. For more information see Differences Between First and Third Person.
Use the attached APA-formatted template (MKT501 Case4) to create your submission.
Your submission will include:
- University cover page
- A 4- to 5-page paper with APA citations (2- to 3-sentence introduction, body, 2- to 3-sentence conclusion)
- The reference list page in APA format