Using any video recording device and online video program of your choice, design and create a 5-7 minute professional development video promoting effective and appropriate technologies to support teaching and learning in the school environment. Select a lesson plan of your choice to model incorporating technology into the classroom. Have your principal mentor, another site administrator, colleague, or classmate review the recording. Collaborate regarding best practices on concepts intended to help promote student success.
The video should include, but not be limited to, the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- At least 2-3 student learning objectives.
- Description of lesson activities.
- Description of lesson assessments.
- Minimum of 2-3 evidence-based articles that support incorporating technology into your lesson. Include citations.
- Evaluation of how incorporating technology in the classroom supports the school’s vision and mission.
Support the content of your video with at least 2-3 scholarly resources (not including those in the presentation).
Along with your video, create a digital evaluation using a technological tool to administer at the end of the video. The evaluation should provide feedback on the effectiveness of your video.