Choose a scenario from one of the 3 scenarios provided and submit a paper of 650 words (again just a note….intro/conlusion paragraphs and any tables/charts/etc do not count in the word count).
Include the following items in your paper:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Identify the scope of the project. Note: do not just repeat exactly what the scenario states is going on/needed….use your own words to tell me what the project will cover.
- Discuss the needs of at least three stakeholders involved in the project. In doing this you have to clearly identify those stakeholders as well.
- Create a WBS diagram/chart for the project. The WBS submitted should look like a hierarchy chart (i.e. looks like an organization chart with boxes, lines, etc….this can be built in Powerpoint or other tools) and the diagram/chart should be included within the paper. (not as an attachment)…you need to provide at least 4 levels (i.e. X.X.X.X) of detail on the WBS diagram. Remember in the WBS you are breaking down the work items (in more detail/degrees at each level) needed to complete the project.
- List/discuss necessary tools and techniques for the project. For example are you using MS Project to manage the effort or is a technique going to be using the Waterfall development approach.
- List/discuss the milestones for the project. Note: make sure you understand what a milestone is…not every activity/task is a project milestone.
- Sequence the activities/tasks in a diagram. Include the diagram within the paper (not as an attachment). Note that this is a seperate diagram from the WBS; the WBS does not show sequence. The sequence diagram can be done in MS Project, MS Powerpoint, or other tools that will allow you to sequence the activities.