1) **********minimum 3 full pages ( not words)**************************** (cover or reference page not included)
2)¨**********APA norms (All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs)
3)********** It will be verified by Turnitin and SafeAssign
4) References not older than 5 years
5) Each answer must be identified according to the question number. Check the list of questions. Your answer should start objectively answering the question
Read the Article attached
The purpose of this assignment is to incorporate research evidence into a clinical model for a practice change.
**Using the Iowa Model for Evidence Based Practice as a guide, develop a concept map/schematic that shows the pathways necessary for a clinical change that you would like to see implemented in your current practice setting.
The concept map should include the 7 steps below in schematic format:
1. Formulate a clinical problem that is nursing sensitive and patient focused. Develop a PICO statement to articulate a research question>
P=Population (Who is your population of interest to be affected?)
I= Intervention (What intervention will you implement to address the clinical problem?)
C= Comparison (Will you be comparing one intervention with another or an intervention with existing protocols?)
O= Outcome (What is the desired outcome from the intervention?)
T= Time (How long will the change take to implement?)
2. Determine organizational commitment
3. Develop a team to gather and appraise evidence
4. Determine if reasonable evidence exists to implement the clinical change
5. Implement a pilot change to test the feasibility
6. Evaluate the change/plan
7. Disseminate the results.
The schematic/concept map should fit on one page.
On a separate page, explain the rationale and process of each step of your model (briefly), incorporating references as cite sources in correct 6th edition APA style and format.
Provide your reference list on a separate page.