The purpose of this assignment is to write an abstract on the question, Do nurses that work in regulated hospitals with positive nurse staff ratios experience less nurse burnout?
The function of an Abstract is to provide a brief, descriptive summary of the essay/report. The function of an Abstract is to inform the reader of the contents of the report /essay so that the reader can see in advance the key areas covered and the main points of the argument. An Abstract clearly states the purpose and direction, the main arguments and the conclusions reached. It is a mini version of the paper. If writing an investigative report which includes research findings, then it is usual to include in the Abstract the aims or objectives, methods, findings or results, conclusions and implications.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Keep these guidelines for abstracts in mind:
- Provides a professional, scholarly synopsis of the capstone project
- States the purpose of the capstone clearly and succinctly
- Provides a brief rationale for the capstone project.
- Describes the design and methodology of the main activities of the project
- Describes the expected results or the outcomes of the capstone.
- Provides a summary statement that shows the possible implication of the capstone project to student’s clinical practice setting or profession.
- 300-350 words
- Format: APA 6th ed.
- Research: At least one peer reviewed reference within the last 5 years