Use Sage to solve the following problems.
For this questions assume that we are using dsa with domain parameters:
p = 7,877,914,592,603,328,881
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
q = 44449
g = 2,860,021,798,868,462,661
Use these domain parameters to determine if the signatures are valid in parts (a)-(c)
- public key y = 3798043471854149631, hash value H = 59367, and signature (r,s) = (31019, 4047)
- public key y = 1829820126190370021, hash value H = 77241, and signature (r,s) = (24646, 43556)
- public key y = 4519088706115097514, hash value H = 48302, and signature (r,s) = (36283, 32514)
Perform a signing operation for the below parts (a)-(b)
- private key x = 8146, hash value H = 22655
- private key x = 1548, hash value H = 32782