Update your Spark page to include your thoughts on the postmodern approaches therapy that we have learned. Be sure to refresh your link by clicking “share” at the top of the screen. This is the final update to your Spark page, so I will be using the grade entry for this assignment to grade the Spark page as a whole, complete with all entries for each week. The rubric is at the bottom of this page.
After watching the first 38 minutes of the marital counseling session with Edward Hamann, please reflect on the following questions in your weekly journal. To access this video you may have to login with your Webster login.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- What solution focused techniques do you see being utilized?
- How would you describe the role of the therapist?
- What are your overall impressions of the solution focused session?
- What were the most beneficial aspects that you found most interesting or potentially helpful?
- What critique do you have for this kind of therapy? Are there any problems for which you anticipate solution-focused therapy might not be a suitable treatment? Why or why not?
- How is it similar to and different from other theories we have studied in this half of the term (CBT, REBT, feminst/RCT, reality therapy, different approaches to family therapy)?
- What further questions do you have about solution-focused therapy?