Introduction (one paragraph)
- Reveal broad knowledge of the overall topic
- Focus/preview the major points of your essay
- Include your thesis (We will workshop it in Week 6’s discussion)
Body (two to three paragraphs)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Make your major points to support the thesis
- Include a thorough and well supported argument/discussion
Address the opposition (one paragraph)
- Introduce the opposing argument
- Acknowledge the parts of that argument that are valid
- Counter the argument
- Introduce the conclusion
Conclusion (one paragraph)
- Revisit or summarize your main points
- Leave readers with a lasting impression of why the essay matters
- APA formatting – title page, page numbers, 12 point Times New Roman font, double spacing. Use the APA Template found in the APA Resources module at the bottom of the Module section.
- References page – cite the two articles you were assigned on your topic. The Annotated Bibliography due in Week 7 will help you build that.
- Have 3-4 pages (750-900 words) of content not including the title and References pages