This project needs to be about a trip to Liberia (West Africa) for my mom 60th Birthday in May. I am going with my sisters and our kids and we have already purchased the airline tickets. So just basically what a project planning entitles like venue, cost of food, guest invite, decorations, etc.
Final Project Plan (PowerPoint presentation)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
In the application of the concepts learned in this course, you will compile a comprehensive project plan for a project of your choosing. This can be a personal project (such as a home remodeling project), a civic project (such as a fundraiser for the PTA or a church group), or a workplace project (real or hypothetical). The development of this project plan will be completed during this unit (Unit VII), and you will present your findings in a PowerPoint presentation in the final unit of this course (Unit VIII). During this unit, you will complete all written sections of your project. This is a comprehensive project, and you will need to use information from several chapters of the textbook in order to complete it.
The completed project plan should contain the sections listed below:
- Title page
- Project Overview
- Project Mission Statement and Scope Statement
- Project Schedule and Control
- Project Management Structure and Budget
- Work Breakdown Structure
- Risk Management Process
- Project Communication
- Project Closure
- References page
As you are compiling the project plan, address the components listed below:
- Within the parameters of the project schedule, discuss the resource allocations and monitoring processes.
- Within the parameters of the project schedule, identify project evaluation and control processes.
- Within the Project Management Structure and Budget section, explain the management structure, and compile an estimated budget.
- Your final project plan should be a minimum of eight pages in length and follow APA style.
- References should include a minimum of four credible sources. All sources used must be referenced, paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations in APA style.