This week’s graded topics relate to the following Course Outcomes (COs).
- CO 2: Apply research principles to the interpretation of the content of published research studies. (POs 4 & 8)
- CO 4: Evaluate published nursing research for credibility and significance related to evidence-based practice. (POs 4 & 8)
- CO 5: Recognize the role of research findings in evidence-based practice. (POs 7 & 8)
Access the following information. You may read the PDF online or download it.
American Nurses Association. (2014). Fast facts: The nursing workforce 2014: Growth, salaries, education, demographics & trends. ANA. Retrieved from https://www.nursingworld.org/globalassets/practiceandpolicy/workforce/fastfacts_nsgjobgrowth-salaries_updated8-25-15.pdf (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- Review the data presented in the ANA Fast Facts and describe some of the key attributes/characteristics of this sample of the nursing workforce.
- Discuss some of the data that you found interesting; include what you believe the purpose (intent) of ANA sharing these results.
- The instruments and tools that we use to collect data need to be reliable and valid. Define these terms and explain the importance of each. Share one way that can be used to collect data that you were not aware of or familiar with.
The post American Nurses Association. (2014). Fast facts: The nursing workforce 2014: Growth, salaries, education, demographics & trends. ANA. Retrieved appeared first on Infinite Essays.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code "Newclient"