This week we are learning about the various types of studies that can be used in researching a population for risk factors, controls versus experimental treatment, and the Framingham heart study is introduced.
- Research the ethical and legal concerns of clinical research in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- What aspects of clinical research design helps to protect the human subjects?
- What are the best practices of creating an informed consent?
- Finally, create an informed consent and include all the components that you have found are necessary to protect the patient.
Create a PowerPoint presentation of 9 slides, not including the title and reference slides. Keep bullet points to 3-5 words and include your discussion in the speaker notes, explaining your findings for each slide.
Your presentation should meet the following structural requirements:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Be organized, using professional themes and transitions.
- Consist of 9 slides, not including the title and reference slides.
- Each slide must provide detailed speakers notes—a minimum of 100 words. Notes must draw from and cite relevant reference materials.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of four scholarly articles. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but the others must be external.
- Follow APA writing standards.