CASE STUDIES ATTACHED
Assignment 1: Assess Organizational Readiness
Due Week 4 and worth 100 points
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Note: The assignments are a series of papers that are based on the same case, which is located in the XanEdu tab in the course shell. The assignments depend on one another. Review the assigned case study and complete this assignment.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Analyze how the Critical Success Factors (CSFs) apply to the facts of the case study. Provide examples to support your analysis.
- Determine the project benefits, organizational readiness, and risk culture of the company in the case study. Provide justification for your response.
- Develop at least three (3) project risk recommendations based on your analysis.
- Identify the initial categories of risk (RBS Level 1 and 2) that you see as being present in the case study using the Example Risk Checklist (Figure A-2, Hillson & Simon text).
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the Critical Success Factors (CSFs), project benefits, and organizational readiness and risk culture of the company.
- Apply the results of this analysis to the development of project risk recommendations.
- Assess and prioritize risks to the project through an analysis of the active threats and opportunities presented.
- Create a schedule of project risks and opportunities appropriate to the organization.