Auditing a wireless network and planning for a secure wlan solution
Auditing a Wireless Network and Planning for a Secure WLAN Solution
- What functions do these WLAN applications and tools perform on WLANs: airmon-ng, airodump- ng, aircrack-ng, and aireplay-ng?
- Why is it critical to use encryption techniques on a wireless LAN? Which encryption method is best for use on a WLAN (WEP, WPA, WPA2)?
- What security countermeasures can you enable on your wireless access point (WAP) as part of a layered security solution for WLAN implementations?
- Why is it so important for organizations, including homeowners, to properly secure their wireless network?
- What risks, threats, and vulnerabilities are prominent with WLAN infrastructures?
- What is the risk of logging onto access points in airports or other public places?
- Why is it important to have a wireless access policy and to conduct regular site surveys and audits?
- What is a risk of using your mobile cell phone or external WLAN as a WiFi connection point?
"If this is not the paper you were searching for, you can order your 100% plagiarism free, professional written paper now!"
"Do you have an upcoming essay or assignment due?
Get any topic done in as little as 6 hoursIf yes Order Similar Paper
All of our assignments are originally produced, unique, and free of plagiarism.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now