Andragogy in Theory
This chapter discusses how andragogy only focuses solely on the individual and is not an all-encompassing theory of learning. The chapter argues that one of its strengths as a learning theory is that it can be combined with or compliment other learning theories.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Select one of the learning theories located here: https://www.learning-theories.com/ and post the link to the discussion board.
- If you are familiar with a learning theory that is not on this list, you may use it as well. Post a link to an article or another resource about the learning theory.
- Briefly summarize your learning theory.
- List three ways it can work with andragogy.
- Respond to at least one of your classmates. Give a brief description of how these two theories would work together in a real-world situation, such as when designing a training course or teaching an adult education class.