NUR 390: Bioethical Issue Paper Grading Criteria
Objectives/Criteria for Bioethical Issue Paper:
1. Describe a specific ethical issue you have witnessed or are passionate about in your profession.
2. Select a position (support/oppose) of the ethical issue you have chosen to defend.
3. Defend your position with reasoned arguments using ethical theories and principles, facts, research, and/or case examples (NOT OPINION).
4. Examine critically potential objections to your position based on opposing commentary in the literature.
5. Based on preceding two positions, state the implications for nursing practice and health care policy.
6. Must include three (3) evidence-based articles supporting position.Use APA format, correct grammar and spelling, and demonstrate logical, concise organization of content.
The post Bioethical Issue Paper Grading Criteria appeared first on Infinite Essays.