In this assignment, you will evaluate various approaches to evaluating a training program and then create an implementable posttraining evaluation form to evaluate your results. To help you design your evaluation, here is some background information:
- The program is titled Basic Manufacturing Skills for New Employees.
- The class size is one hundred new employees with basic skills including mathematics, engineering, language, and reading.
- The class is a combination of lecture and practical application:
- Basic skills: Required for immediate impact on the production floor
- Intermediate skills: Required for advancement to more complex quality control functions
- Advanced skills: Required for supervisory positions to train new employees
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Write a 2- to 3-page paper including responses to the following points:
- Identify the process that you would use to plan and implement a good training evaluation. Support your response with a rationale.
- As a part of your paper, create a posttraining evaluation form (in a Microsoft Word document) consisting of specific measurable areas with a valid rating scale.
|Assignment 2 Grading Criteria||
|Identified the process used to plan and implement a good training evaluation and created a posttraining evaluation form consisting of specific measurable areas with a valid rating scale. Supported your response with a rationale.||
|Included all citations in APA format.||
|Wrote in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrated ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; displayed accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.||