Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
“Contract Termination and Closeout” Please respond to the following:
- Per the text, the government has the right to terminate a contract whenever it is in their best interest or convenience. However, the text does not reference termination of contracts for alleged contractor support of terrorist groups. From the e-Activity, analyze the dilemma discussed in the video, and take a position as to whether you believe the government should have the right to terminate the contracts involved due to reasons of default, breach of contract, or for the convenience of the government. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Regarding the contract closeout process, make at least one (1) recommendation for improvement that would benefit the government and one (1) recommendation for improvement that would benefit the contractor. Provide a rationale for each recommendation.
- Watch the video below titled “U.S. Government Contracts Awarded to Companies With Ties to Islamic Terror Groups” (2 min 49 sec). Be prepared to discuss.
“Summation and Application” Please respond to the following:
- Select five (5) significant ideas or concepts that you learned from this course and explain your rationale for each selection.
- Suggest two (2) ways that you can apply the overall concepts of this course to your current or future work position. Provide a rationale for your response.
“Employees’ Development” Please respond to the following:
- Assess the benefits of two types of development activities that would affect employee performance within a management training program.
- From the scenario, determine two effects of employee development.
“Scenario Application” Please respond to the following:
- Discuss ways that you plan to apply what you learned in this course and instructional methods in your current or future position.
- Pretend you are a business consultant selling your consultant business. Create a training proposal letter for a potential client that explains your professional services.
“Compensating Expatriates” Please respond to the following:
- Analyze the issues and considerations that impact expatriate compensation to determine the single biggest challenge in setting compensation. Provide specific examples to support your response.
- From the e-Activity, determine which cultural characteristics should be considered when establishing a compensation program for a U.S. company planning to locate in the country you researched. Provide specific examples to support your response.
- Use the Internet to research a foreign country of your choice (excluding Canada), with a focus on that country’s cultural characteristics. Be prepared to discuss.
“Pay and Benefits Outside the United States” Please respond to the following:
- Analyze the differences between minimum pay regulations and retirement systems in the U.S. and the other countries discussed in this chapter to determine how these differences affects the ability of U.S. companies to compete worldwide. Provide specific examples to support your response.
- Select the minimum pay and retirement practices of one of the countries discussed in Chapter 15. Then, determine the likely result if those practices were adopted by the U.S. Provide your rationale.
“Looking Back” Please respond to the following:
- Determine the single most important or surprising thing you learned in this course, as well as what made it so.
- Looking back on the content of this course, determine which element of compensation management would be the most difficult for execute correctly. Discuss ways that you may be able to address these difficulties.
“Looking Ahead” Please respond to the following:
- Determine the best way that three major concepts you learned in this course could be applied or recognized in organizations.
- Predict what major issues will be at the forefront of compensation management 20 years from now. Provide your rationale.