CAN YOU DO THIS FOR ME: THE THREAD SHOULD HAVE ALL THESE QUALITIES:
the student is required to provide a thread of 500-750 words in response to the provided prompt for each forum.
Each thread and reply must be written in current APA format and include a minimum of 2 scholarly sources (published within the last 5 years) in addition to the course textbook and biblical integration.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
THIS IS THE TEXTBOOK REFERENCE
Noe, R.A., Hollenbeck, J.R., Gerhart, B., & Wright, P.M. (2017) Human resource management: Gaining a competitive advantage (10th edition) New York, NY: McGraw-Hill.
Thready Prompt: Choose 1 of the following prompts to complete your thread:
1. You have been asked by your company to hire a new worker for your unit. You have been given responsibility for conducting the recruitment and selection. How would you approach hiring a new worker for your unit? What particular methods and source will you use and why? What methods will you use to make a final decision and why?
2. The impact of downsizing an organization through layoffs can have a devastating psychological impact on those employees who survive the layoff. If you were a manager in this situation, what concerns do you think you would have in managing the workforce going forward? What role would HR play in supporting managers in this effort?
3. Often employees voice concern over team performance measures and express that their own performance is not fairly considered. As a manager, what specific criteria should be used to measure team performance? In conducting the team performance appraisal, what sources would you use and why? Should individual performance also be included in the measurement? Why?
4. It is often said by those in leadership within large organizations that, “the only thing constant around here is change!” Continuous change in organizations is certainly one of the most challenging aspects managers face. These vibrant and dynamic work environments create significant challenges for training employees — especially when job tasks/responsibilities frequently change. What are some specific ways to identify training requirements when job responsibilities become a moving target?
5. What is the difference between training and career development? Of these two concepts, which is more likely to increase retention in an organization? Why?
Submit your thread by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Sunday.