Visit the Consumer Product Safety Division website. Click on Consumer Safety. Click on Recalls. Choose one product that has been recalled.
- Describe the product subject to recall, including the recall date, recall number, and the reason for the recall.
- Analyze whether the manufacturer would be liable for negligence if the product had not been recalled and had caused harm to a consumer.
- Discusses the following in relation to the product recall::
- Duty of Care
- Standard of Care
- Breach of the Duty of Care
- Actual Causation
- Proximate Causation
- Actual Injury
- Defenses to Negligence
- Analyze and apply a relevant consumer protection statute identified under “Consumer Protection” in Chapter 8 of your text in conjunction with the product recall that you have identified.Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
Submit a four- to five-page paper (not including title and reference pages). Your paper must be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide and must cite at least three scholarly sources in addition to the textbook.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code "Newclient"