1)Review the following articles:
Prepare a business ethics policy for your corporation. It can be geared for a large, mid-size, or small business. It needs to include:
A bit of history of ethics (2- 3 paragraphs)
Penalties and enforcement protocol
What department will be responsible for enforcement
What is the plan for training?
Students will answer each of the following questions. Again, these are your personal views, no outside references required. 3-4 sentences for each question should cover it.
1. Can non-Christians adhere to a Christian Ethical perspective?
2. Are you familiar with any of the ethical teachings of Jesus Christ? Explain how this could apply in a business environment.
3. How valuable do you think work is to an individual?
4. Do you welcome accountability (examining your work efforts) in your work?
5. Discuss the advantages of bringing a cooperative spirit to the workplace
6. What is your opinion of the Protestant Work Ethic?