Using the information from the map by Longman Atlas of World Issues, detail the states where WMD are located, types of WMD, and the possibility of utilizing WMD.
Please respond to all of the following prompts:
In the lecture titled, Longman Atlas of World Issues “Mass Destruction” pages. 28 and 29.
- Research the main issues with weapons of mass destruction. Report to the group which weapons are no longer a threat and which weapons pose the greatest threat.
- Please click here to visit Everest’s online library. The online library features various databases, ebooks, program resources, study guides, and other student resources including tutoring, career, and job search information. The Library and Information Resources Network (LIRN) is accessible under the “Databases” tab. If at any time you are prompted to enter a password to access LIRN, it is 11911.
- Out of your research from Longman Atlas of World Issues “Mass Destruction,” pages. 28 and 29. Which country has the most WMD, radar, satellites, and largest missile defense?
The minimum expectation for class discussions is to respond directly to each part of the discussion prompt and to respond to at least two other posts, either by a student or instructor, by the end of the week:
- Submit one main post responding directly to each part of the discussion prompt.
- This should be a substantive response to the topic(s) in your own words, referencing what you have discovered in your required reading and other learning activities.
- You may use resources in addition to your textbook that support your post(s); however, you must mention the source(s) that you used in your post(s).
- Reply to at least two posts. Responses can be made to students or to your instructor.
- Responses to other individuals’ posts should:
- Expand on their ideas
- Discuss the differences between your thoughts and theirs
- Explain why you agree or disagree
For citation guidelines, please refer to the table in the APA Style section of the syllabus.