Use: Data Tools to Construct Confidence Intervals
Evaluation Title: Calculating Confidence Intervals
In this assignment, you will calculate confidence intervals for the quantitative variables in the Heart Rate Dataset.
- Open the Heart Rate Dataset in Excel and identify the quantitative variables
- Make sure the data is sorted by category (e.g.male-at-rest, female at-rest, etc.)
- Use the Data Analysis tools of Excel to construct 95% and 99% confidence intervals for all of the sorted quantitative variable. Please note that the statistic being used in the confidence interval of the means, which requires the use of the Standard Error of the mean (not the standard deviation).
- Create a Word document, and use your calculated results to describe the expected value and range for each of the variables.
- Make sure you note and explain any differences in the means of the variables, and any effect you observed after changing the level of confidence.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Your assignment should be typed into a Word or other word processing document, formatted in APA style. The assignments must include
- Running head
- A title page with
- Assignment name
- Your name
- Professor’s name
Estimated time to complete: 3 hours
Heart Rate Data Set [Excel Document]
Confidence Interval Calculators [Excel Document]