Scenario: Kforce, Inc. is a top professional staffing agency. They have been selected to assist the Mayo Clinic in hiring a system-wide CIO (chief information officer) due to the difficulty the human resources division has had trying to fill this job.
There is a purpose for using outside agencies, such as employment agencies, search firms, and other third party recruiters. These helpers assist the company, for a fee, to find enough special candidates to select the right new hire typically for a hard-to-fill opening or high-level opening. Using an agency is outsourcing some of the staffing process. As such, the human resources person or a top manager works closely with the agency to provide the search consultant with all needed information about the job opening so that the headhunter can conduct a concise search and deliver the most qualified and interested people to be considered.
After reading this case study, conduct independent research to help support your paper. Describe the benefits of the external recruitment process from both the employer side and the search consultant side. Then in a 2 – 3 page paper address the following:
- Provide an overview of the search firm function
- Identify the 3 key issues involved in performing this type of search
- Explain how headhunting works.
- Describe the difference between retained search and contingency search; which would be best for this case opening?
- How will the headhunter find applicants?
- What will the headhunter do to convince the applicants they are perfect for the job to get their interest in being considered?
- Your conclusion on the value of headhunting
- Be sure to use APA style with at least two sources cited.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
NOTE: Abstract, Introduction, Assesment and Conclusion are required