PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT A BID FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND EDUCATION TERMS AND CONCEPTS. ALL DIRECTIONS MUST BE FOLLOWED AND NO PLAGARIASM. MY SCHOOL USES SOFTWARE TO DETECT COPIED MATERIAL.
ALL QUESTIONS MUST BE ANSWERED COMPLETEY
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
For the past four weeks, you have read and responded to different education-based case studies for the purpose of developing your skills as an ethical leader. Within the discussions, you provided and received feedback and assumed different roles so as to explore various stakeholders’ perspectives. You also built upon your skills of using the four lenses of ethical leadership (ethic of justice, critique, care, and the profession). For this week’s assignment, you draw on these prior course learning experiences and all you have learned in the course thus far to create a plan of action for a case study. This action plan is in the format of a multimedia presentation with the intent of informing your school or organization’s leadership team and relevant stakeholders about an ethical dilemma that has taken place in your school or organization. You describe the situation, clearly identify the ethical dilemma, and explain your plan of action.
Choose a case study from our text book that has not been previously used in an assessment OR choose an example case from your personal experience. If you choose a case from your personal experience, please ensure that there is a definitive ethical issue involved. It is also necessary to include the perspectives of at least three different individuals or stakeholder groups that were involved. As this case study will be posted in your ePortfolio, it is important to protect the privacy of the people involved in the case study. Please be sure to give all individuals and organizations pseudonyms to ensure anonymity.
This presentation will also be included in your ePortfolio Final Project in Week Six with the opportunity to use peer and instructor feedback to make modifications for improvement. Next week, you will share this presentation by posting the link to your ePortfolio in the Week Six Discussion.
Construct your presentation to meet the following content and written communication expectations.
NOTE: The case study is attached
· Dilemma Description: Describe the background of the dilemma in the case including all major stakeholders and the school or organization in which the dilemma in the case occurred.
· Ethical Dilemma: Evaluate the ethical dilemma from the viewpoints of at least three of the various stakeholders involved.
· Ethical Leadership Lenses: Analyze the dilemma from the viewpoint of at least two ethical lenses: justice, critique, care, and profession. Your case study does not have to include all four ethics.
· Plan of Action: Explain your plan of action by applying your own professional and personal code of ethics and including:
o The legal issues involved.
o Data-driven decision making (e.g., What data could be used? How would it inform your decisions?).
o Leadership components (e.g., communication, modeling, shared leadership, corrective behavior).
o Communication of Decision (i.e., description of how you will inform the involved parties).
NOTE: DO NOT CREATE THE POWERPOINT. CLEARLY LABEL EACH SECTION ABOVE & ANSWER QUESTIONS THOROUGHLY.
· Presentation Design/ Speaker Notes: Create an eight to ten slide presentation (not including the title and reference slides) that includes:
o APA formatting for in-text citations for media, quotes, paraphrases, and summaries.
o Appropriate use of media, such as images or sound.
o High contrast colors for readability. If you use a program other than PowerPoint that does not include visible speaker notes, submit those in a separate document. You might find it helpful to view the Tips for developing professional quality PowerPoint slide shows for assistance in creating your presentation.
Written Communication Expectations
· Syntax and Mechanics: Display meticulous comprehension and organization of syntax and mechanics, such as spelling and grammar.
· Source Requirement: References two scholarly sources in addition to the course textbook providing compelling evidence to support ideas. All sources on the references page need to be used and cited correctly within the body of the assignment.