Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1. Identify direct and indirect sources of job information available to Linda?
2. What other resources could Linda have used to further explore the ‘hidden job market”? How does a company benefit from an employee referral program?
1. Could this industry be a fit for you? Explain why or why not.
2. Is there another industry that you think would be better for you? Explain why or why not.
1. Could this company be a fit for you? Explain why or why not.
2. Is there another company that you think would work better for you? Explain why or why not.
List career opportunities in two or three high growth career fields.
List career opportunities in two or three steady growth career fields.
Describe the differences between a job and a career.
a. What steps can someone take to create a career path that allows a steady progression of increased roles and responsibilities?
b. How can someone prepare for changes in the economy or other unforeseen circumstances that might create a stumbling block in their job/career pathway?
c. In your opinion, what are the advantages and disadvantages of home-based careers?
Measure your mastery of this chapter’s objectives.
- Describe industry career trends.
- Distinguish between various types of career paths.
- Explain how you would conduct industry and company research.
- Explain how you would research a particular career or job opportunity.